quarta-feira, fevereiro 18, 2004

Antes eu catava essa música como se fosse ELETRIC TREE, mas naum eh bem isso..... não faz muito sentido!


Artista: The Human League
Álbum: Greatest Hits
Título: Together In Eletric Dreams


I only knew you for a while
I never saw your smile
Till it was time to go
Time to go away (time to go away)

Sometimes its hard to recognise
Love comes as a surprise
And its too late
It´s just to late to stay (to late to stay)

[Chorus]
We´ll always be together
However far it seems (love never ends)
We´ll always be together
Together in electric dreams

Because of the friendship that you gave
Has taught me to be brave
No matter where I go
I´ll never find a better prize (find a better prize)

Though your miles and miles away
I see you everyday
I don´t have to try
I just close my eyes
I close my eyes

[Chorus till fade]